- Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour,
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum,
- Zakopane and Tatra Mountains,
- Schindler Factory Museum,
- Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera + Apteka pod Orłem + Muzeum na Pomorskiej,
- Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera + Apteka pod Orłem + Old Synagogue,
- Grand Walking Tour - Old Town & Kazimierz,
- Wawel Royal Castle guided tour,
- The Wawel Royal Cathedral,
- Krakow sightseeing by eco-vehicle in a small group
- Communism Guided tour.
Book directly earlier to secure your place!
tel.: +48 12 424 01 00
Private car, personal welcome on arrival
Kraków-Balice Airport or Katowice-Pyrzowice Airportto the hotel
from the hotel to Kraków-Balice Airport or Katowice-Pyrzowice
PACKAGES AND EXTRAS TO THE ROOM
Are you celebrating any special ocassion? You can choose variety of extras to your room to make it even more memorable!
Please contact us if you have any other ideas - we will make sure to make them real!
Some of the options:
- bouquet of flowers
- wine & chocolates
- special ocassion package: wine, cake (800g-1 kg), decorative balloons and a wish card
- bicycle rental
- pet package: bed, welcome food and bowls
Please inquire about the current prices of services at the Reception +48 698 405 785.
Please contact us to find the best option for you or choose it when booking directly on our website.
Some elements can be adjusted to your preferences.
- Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
- Centre for documentation of the Art. Of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteca, Archives
- Center for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteca, gallery/Atelier
- Galicja Jewish Museum
- Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences
- History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum
- Museum of Municipal Engineering in Krakow
- Polish Aviation Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow MOCAK
- Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen Emil Fieldorf “Nil”
- Museum of History of Photography
- The Archdiocese Museum
- St. Mary’s Church
- The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum
THE HISTORICAL MUSEUM OF THE CITY OF KRAKÓW
- City Defence Walls Kraków
- The Eagle Pharmacy
- Main Market Square Underground
- Pomorska Street
- Schindler’s Factory
- The Old Synagogue
- The Hipolit House
- Town Hall Tower
- The Barbican
- The Hostory of Nowa Huta Quarter
- The Krzysztofory Palace
- The Zwierzyniec House
- The Cross House
- Regional Rydel’s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlówka
KRAKOW NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Europeum The European Culture Centre
- The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace
- Main Building, Kraków
- The Princess Czartoryski Museum & Liberary. The Arsenal Gallery of Ancient Art
- The Jan Matejko House
- The Józef Mehoffer House, Kraków
- The Gallery of 19th Century Polish Art in Sukiennice
- The Szołayski House
- The Emeryk Hutten Czapski Museum
- Museum of Archeology
- Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice
- Main Building Kraków
- St. Albert’s Church Underground
*The last admission to the exhibition is usually 90 minutes before the closing time.
Please note that on Mondays some of the Museums don’t operate.
Book through our Reception Desk or during the reservation process on our website.
tel.: +48 12 424 01 00